Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Wolfgang Goodness

I'm breaking some of my own rules on photography for these pictures, but what can you do when there is no sun?







I will hand it to Subaru designers... They know how to build the curves just right so that you really get some great looks when it is polished up right. Next to Porsche, I don't know another car that bends the light and looks as good as Subaru. Everything else is either too rounded or too square to bend like this. Subaru adds bends in the middle of curves and it really throws light well. The hood scoops don't hurt either. I prefer the ones on the Legacy, but they definitely add a lot.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates | Affiliate Network Reviews